Nice! Also, bug report! If you push a block against another block, and one goes into the hole, the other disappears.
Chronoweaver's Loop (Demo)
Chronoweaver's Loop is a small time-loop puzzle game where you play as Mune, a young apprentice mage who must solve the puzzles of her mentor's crumbling tower. This demo is only 2 floors long and intended to be a proof of concept. We'd really appreciate any and all feedback at this point!
How To Play
- WASD to move Mune
- Space bar to interact (Read the book, Cast spell)
- Use your spell to move blocks and fill holes
- Move the orbs to the correct holders to open the door
- Book lore gives hints!
- Full-screen recommended
- You can select multiple objects at once
- If your spell is active and a block falls, you cannot select it until you recast your spell
- Please join our Discord: https://discord.gg/jSDVR6r Here you can provide feedback, chat with the community, and be alerted to any updates.
- Fill out our survey here if you'd like: https://forms.gle/BBsjR6AuCepTavkA6
- Contact bc at: @bclikesyou on Twitter or at bclikesyou [at] gmail [dot] com
The full game release will include:
- 4 floors with puzzles
- A wrap-around puzzle
- Intro and outro cutscenes
- An expanded soundtrack
- Playable in-browser
- Free for you to play
bclikesyou - programming, pixel art, music, design
Noelle Brandmier - promo art
Software / Assets
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Ok apparently it's proximity based, so if the model that falls is close to others, they all disappear.
Honestly, it's stunning
Cool game! What did you use to make the music?